Adding delicious sauces to your meals is a great way to get more fat into your high-fat, low-carb diet. It is also a delicious way to stay satiated. Use this creamy pesto sauce to top entrees like chicken, shrimp or even eggs!
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you are still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click below to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
Ingredients – Pesto Sauce
- ⅓ cup pesto
- ⅓ cup water
- ⅔ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Heat water and heavy cream in small saucepan until hot, but not boiling
- Stir butter, pesto sauce and minced garlic into saucepan
- Whisk ingredients together over medium heat
- Heat on low for 5 minutes, or until sauce thickens to desired consistency
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsme