Every single time my husband sees chicken out for dinner, he begs me to make Chicken Bacon Alfredo. Recently I made another chicken dish with garlic butter and he still kept looking for the Alfredo sauce. Even when I told him I didn’t make it, he did not believe me. This dish is just that tasty!
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you are still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click below to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1 pound chicken breasts or thighs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup real bacon bits
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Non stick cooking spray (I use Spectrum Coconut Spray Oil from Thrive Market)
Directions – Alfredo Sauce:
- Melt butter over medium heat in saucepan
- Add minced garlic to melted butter. Cook until lightly browned
- Begin to add heavy cream to saucepan. Add ½ cup heavy cream to pan, stirring frequently. Once sauce thickens, repeat until 2 full cups of heavy cream have been added. Remove from heat once sauce thickens (typically 10-20 minutes)
Directions – Chicken Breasts or Thighs:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray baking dish with nonstick cooking spray
- Season both sides of chicken generously with salt, pepper and garlic
- Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes, or until center is cooked and juices run clear
- Slice chicken and top with a generous portion of sauce. Garnish with crispy bacon bits and green onions
*Extra sauce can be stored in fridge and reheated throughout the week
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeFollow Me: