This recipe is an easy way to not only add more fat into your breakfast, but it also amps up boring old eggs! Top with extra garlic & herb butter and serve with your choice of bacon or sausage to have a breakfast that will keep you energized all morning long.
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you are still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click below to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon Kerry Gold Garlic & Herb butter
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Melt garlic & herb butter in pan on low-medium heat
- Whisk eggs in mixing bowl with heavy cream
- Once butter melts, add egg mixture to pan
- Cook on low-medium heat, scrambling occasionally
- Garnish with extra garlic & herb butter
*Makes 2 servings
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsme