This has been one of my favorite keto meals for years…even before I knew what keto was. So simple, so fresh and so delicious!
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you are still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click below to learn steps I took to change my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 + 1/2 ounces taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 4 ounces shredded cheese
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 bag shredded lettuce
- Brown ground beef in skillet
- Once browned, stir in 1 ounce taco seasoning and 3/4 cup of water. Bring to boil, then reduce to simmer for 5-10 minutes. Allow ground beef to cool slightly.
- Layer serving plate with sour cream. Stir remaining taco seasoning into sour cream.
- Top sour cream with shredded lettuce, ground beef, chopped onion, chopped tomatoes and shredded cheese
*TIP: You can make one large salad or separate into individual salads by layering ingredients on separate plates