This has been one of my favorite keto meals for years…even before I knew what keto was. So simple, so fresh and so delicious!
Scroll down for the recipe.
Are You Running Into Common Keto Roadblocks?
Register Here for our Free Troubleshooting Keto Workshop to learn common keto mistakes you should avoid to help you proclaim ultimate keto victory!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 + 1/2 ounces taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 4 ounces shredded cheese
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 bag shredded lettuce
- Brown ground beef in skillet
- Once browned, stir in 1 ounce taco seasoning and 3/4 cup of water. Bring to boil, then reduce to simmer for 5-10 minutes. Allow ground beef to cool slightly.
- Layer serving plate with sour cream. Stir remaining taco seasoning into sour cream.
- Top sour cream with shredded lettuce, ground beef, chopped onion, chopped tomatoes and shredded cheese
*TIP: You can make one large salad or separate into individual salads by layering ingredients on separate plates