The perfect side dish to any keto meal! If you miss the creaminess of mac & cheese, this dish could be the perfect substitute. It contains veggies your body requires to thrive and far less carbs with 100% of the creamy taste!
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you are still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click below to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1 bag cauliflower rice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 8 tablespoons full fat cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Melt butter over low heat in a large skillet.
- Stir in onions and minced garlic. Cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, or until onions soften.
- Stir in riced cauliflower. Cook until tender but not mushy, approximately 5 – 10 minutes. Stir as you cook.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Stir in cream cheese, heavy cream and onion powder. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir over medium-low heat until cheese is melted; approximately 2 minutes.
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeLet's Connect!