Creamy cheesecake bites without all of the sugar that promotes weight gain and poor health! I no longer participate in artificial sweeteners in order to take my health to the next level. Read here to learn more.
If you are accustomed to super sweet fat bombs, you may want to add Stevia or Swerve at your own risk 😉
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you are still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click below to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- Line mini cupcake pans with mini cupcake tins (makes approximately 24 fat bombs)
- In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy with hand mixer
- Add softened butter, vanilla extract and coconut oil. Mix well until combined
- Spoon into mini cupcake pan in 1 tablespoon increments
- Place in freezer until firm, approximately 30 minutes
- Store in ziploc bag in freezer or fridge
*TIP: If cheesecake mixture sticks to hand blender, hold blender over bowl above ingredients and slowly move speed up until mixture is back in bowl.
Macros: 82 cals; 1/2 g carb, 9 g fat; 1/2 g protein
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsme