Stay out of your Halloween candy bucket this year…make these instead! They are much tastier and can help you on your path to optimal health.
If you are wondering how I get away with eating so much delicious food, yet maintain my lowest weight ever, check out the 12 Week Online Fat Loss Course. It is only $89 if you click through my link…and is worth every penny!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 2 & 1/2 ounces coconut oil
- 2 & 1/2 ounces 85% or higher dark chocolate (I use Endangered Species 88% from Thrive Market)
- 10-20 drops chocolate stevia
- Pinch of salt
- 5 tablespoons real butter
- 2 ounces peanut butter (crunchy or creamy – whichever you prefer)
- 5 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 10-20 drops vanilla stevia
- Line mini cupcake pan with mini cupcake tins (approximately 24)
- Melt coconut oil and dark chocolate together over low-medium heat
- Once melted, remove from heat and stir in chocolate stevia drops
- Spoon mixture into mini cupcake tins in 1/2 tablespoon increments
- Place in freezer for approximately 10 minutes
- Melt butter and peanut butter over low-medium heat
- Once melted, remove from heat. Whisk in heavy cream and vanilla stevia drops. Stir well
- Allow caramel mixture to cool prior to spooning on top of chocolate layer
- Remove chocolate layer from freezer
- In 1/2 tablespoon increments, spoon caramel layer over partially frozen chocolate layer
- Place in freezer for 10-20 minutes
- Store fat bombs in a ziploc bag in fridge
STEVIA CHEAT SHEET
If you dislike the taste of stevia, click here to check out my cheat sheet to learn how to love stevia in your recipes.
To learn how to stop yo-yo dieting FOREVER, click here. Work with your body, not against it!
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeFollow Me: