Healthy Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate – my favorite new breakfast! After making the Dark & Caramel fat bombs last week, I came up with this tasty new drink. It is every bit of delicious I thought it would be. I am addicted!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 4 ounces water
- 3 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ ounce dark chocolate
- ½ ounce collagen
- Pinch of salt
- Warm cream, butter and water in small saucepan on stove over medium heat until hot but not boiling, or approximately 5 minutes.
- Once warmed, remove from heat. Stir in collagen and chocolate.
- Stir until chocolate is melted. Add pinch of salt.
- For an extra frothy hot chocolate, pour into an immersion blender. Blend on high for 30 seconds.
TIP: The collagen is not necessary to make this drink, however, it is recommended for a super healthy drink. Read here to learn more about the amazing benefits of collagen.
Adjust heavy cream / water ratio for desired fat & creaminess. If substituting coconut milk, do not combine with water; use a full 8 ounces of coconut milk.
To learn how to stop yo-yo dieting FOREVER, click here. Work with your body, not against it!
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeLet's Connect!