Adding coconut oil to your high fat, low carb diet is an excellent way to melt away the belly fat! Try a tasty Minty Melt after meals as a way to get more coconut oil into your day. Enjoying a Minty Melt after meals will also help your body better digest fats if you display certain digestive issues with your ketogenic diet.
This new & improved Minty Melt recipe has only 4 ingredients and not a one of them include artificial sweeteners. Removing artificial sweeteners completely from my diet has improved my health in many ways in only a few short months. With these fat bombs I get the best of both worlds – that little bit of sweetness I crave and a good dose of healthy fats each time I pop a mint.
Scroll down for the recipe.
Are You Running Into Common Keto Roadblocks?
Register Here for our Free Troubleshooting Keto Workshop to learn common keto mistakes you should avoid to help you proclaim ultimate keto victory!
If you’re new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 4 ounces dark chocolate (I use Theo’s 85% Dark from Thrive Market)
- 5 ounces coconut oil
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 drops peppermint essential oil
- Melt dark chocolate and coconut oil over low-medium heat in saucepan
- Once melted, whisk in vanilla extract and peppermint oil
- Pour into mini muffin pans in 1 tablespoon increments
- Place in freezer for 20-30 minutes
- Pop out of mini muffin tins with a butter knife
- Store in fridge or freezer in ziploc bag
*TIP: I typically double the batch size and store in the freezer. They easily melt in your mouth.
* I no longer use artificial sweeteners in recipes. If you still use sweeteners, these may seem bitter to you. Try adding liquid stevia drops or Swerve to your desired sweetness level.
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeLet's Connect!