An easy & delicious way to turn salami and cheese into a fantastic meal! This works great as an easy low-carb, high-fat snack or meal. I prefer provolone cheese, but add any variety you like. I like the way these come together in an air fryer, but they taste great fresh from a toaster oven too! I do not recommend heating these up in the microwave.
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you are still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click below to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- Salami (I use Boar’s Head)
- No sugar marinara sauce (I use Organico Bello)
- Provolone cheese
- Garlic powder
- Preheat air fryer to 360 degrees (use toaster oven as alternative)
- Layer salami on plate
- Spoon desired amount of marinara over salami
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and oregano
- Add 1/2 slice of provolone per 1 slice of salami
- Sprinkle top with more oregano
- Carefully place in air fryer for approximately 3-4 minutes
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeFollow Me: