I was born and raised in Chicago. I will eternally be a Chicago girl at heart. Sitting outside in my flip flops and t-shirt in mid-November, I am definitely happy to be in Arizona, however as a Chicago girl, I need my pizza!
Check out this copy cat recipe of Chicago’s very own Lou Malnati’s no dough pizza. If you can’t make it to Chicago for some awesome Lou Malnati’s pizza, bring the Lou Malnati’s to you!
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you are still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click below to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage
- 1 cup (8 ounces) low carb marinara sauce (I use Organico Bello)
- 1 & 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1-2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon and 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoons oregano
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- On an ungreased pan, flatten sausage to form crust (I flattened with my hands)
- Sprinkle with 1-2 teaspoons of garlic powder and 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning
- Place in oven for approximately 20 minutes, or until crust is mostly cooked (look for gray color, not quite browned)
- In mixing bowl, add low carb marinara sauce, 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon oregano, 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Stir well
- Remove partially cooked crust from oven. Layer sauce on top
- Layer any additional ingredients. I used diced onion, diced green pepper and pepperoni
- Carefully layer cheese on top. Sprinkle with remaining oregano
- Place back in oven until cheese is melted, approximately 10 – 12 minutes
- Slice and enjoy!
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeFollow Me: