Collagen Electrolyte Lemonade is one of my favorite ways to get in a healthy serving of collagen protein that my body needs to feel great, while also adding electrolytes. Collagen is also great for skin, hair, nails and your immune system. To learn more about the health benefits of collagen protein, read this blog.
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 8 ounces cold water
- 1/2 ounce Great Lakes Collagen (green can available at Thrive Market)
- 1 scoop Jigsaw Lemon Lime Electrolyte Supreme
- Fill glass with 4 ounces cold water
- Pour in 1/2 ounce collagen. Allow to dissolve a little
- Pour in remaining 4 ounces cold water
- Add 1 scoop of Jigsaw Lemon Lime Electrolyte Supreme
- Stir for 30 seconds
Tip: Always take collagen with fat to slow the absorption of the collagen protein. Absorbing protein too quickly can kick sensitive individuals out of ketosis.
To learn how to stop yo-yo dieting FOREVER, click here. Work with your body, not against it!
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeFollow Me: