A few weeks ago I made a recipe for Minty Melts. While they are delicious and I can go through a bag very quickly, I thought adding cream might make them even better. I was right! Creamy Minty Melts are delicious and have officially become my new addiction.
Scroll down for recipe.
If you are wondering how I get away with eating so much delicious food, yet maintain my lowest weight ever, check out the 12 Week Online Fat Loss Course. It is only $89 if you click through my link. (Originally $129). This is really the best health information out there!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 5 ounces coconut oil
- 4 ounce 85% or higher dark chocolate (My favorite is Endangered Species 88% Dark from Thrive Market)
- 6 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 drops stevia (I like SweetLeaf Sweet Drops Liquid Vanilla Creme from Thrive Market)
- 3-4 drops peppermint essential oil
- Layer mini muffin pans with mini tins
- Melt dark chocolate and coconut oil over low-medium heat in saucepan
- Once melted, allow to cool for a few minutes
- Whisk in vanilla extract, heavy cream, stevia drops and peppermint oil
- Pour into mini muffin tins in 1 tablespoon increments
- Place in freezer for 20-30 minutes
- Remove from tins and store in fridge in ziploc bag
To learn how to stop yo-yo dieting FOREVER, click here. Work with your body, not against it!
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeFollow Me: