Finding side dishes for a low carb, high fat diet can be challenging. Cauliflower rice is a great option and is very versatile! Make this side option by buying pre-riced cauliflower or rice your own.
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you are still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click below to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1 bag riced cauliflower
- 4 tablespoons garlic herb butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Sea Salt
- Melt butter in small saucepan over low-medium heat
- Once melted, add garlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until garlic browns. Set aside
- In skillet, cook cauliflower rice over medium-high heat for 5-10 minutes
- Stir in garlic butter. Cook approximately 5 more minutes
- Season to taste with salt and pepper
- Serve immediately
QUIT DIETING FOREVER!
To learn how to stop yo-yo dieting FOREVER, click here. Work with your body, not against it!
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeFollow Me: