Cold days call for easy meals. There aren’t many meals that are much easier than Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken. Season, throw into a crock pot and go! This recipe has been one of my favorites since my early low carb days and it still tops the list of easy, go to meals.
You can eat this directly out of the crock pot or use it in other tasty recipes like buffalo chicken nachos (no tortilla chips, of course). I like to make a big batch and turn leftovers into new lunch recipes later in the week. You can even freeze your leftovers and reheat when you need a quick meal. Easy peasy.
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you are still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click below to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- Two pounds chicken thighs or breasts
- 12 ounces buffalo sauce
- 4 – 8 tablespoons butter
- Powdered garlic
- Black pepper
- Non stick cooking spray (I use Spectrum Coconut Spray Oil from Thrive Market)
- Spray crock pot with non stick cooking spray
- Season boneless chicken thighs or breasts generously with garlic powder and black pepper on both sides
- Place chicken into crock pot and pour buffalo sauce over chicken
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours
- Once cooked, add in butter
- Allow butter to melt as you shred chicken with two large forks (alternatively, you can try shredding chicken with a hand mixer)
- Stir and serve with your favorite toppings (Mine include red onions, avocado and ranch)
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsme