Hearty crock pot meals are the best part of winter! This Shredded Chicken Alfredo ranks high on the list of my new favorite & easy recipes.
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you are still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click below to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 2 pounds chicken
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled into bacon bits
- Green onions, chopped
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Non stick cooking spray (I use Spectrum Coconut Spray Oil from Thrive Market)
NEW KETO CHALLENGE STARTS OCTOBER 8! Click to view details.
- Spray crock pot with nonstick spray
- Generously season both sides of chicken with black pepper and salt. Place in crock pot.
- In sauce pan, melt butter. Once melted add minced garlic and cook on low for approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Add heavy cream to sauce pan. Heat for few minutes while whisking together the cream, butter and garlic. Once combined, pour over chicken.
- Cook for 4-6 hours on low.
- Shred chicken with 2 forks or hand mixer. Add in bacon bits and stir.
- Garnish with chopped green onions.
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsme