Fudge has always been one of my all time favorite treats. I never bothered to make it because I thought if I did, I would eat the entire batch all in one day. Turns out I was right! Well, sort of.
Ok, so it took a little under a week to eat the entire batch, however, the fudge I make is filled with delicious fats and very low in carbs…so I don’t feel too bad about eating a few pieces each day. I’m definitely still staying far away from the artificial sweeteners. I just feel too good without adding them back into my diet.
Are You Running Into Common Keto Roadblocks?
Register Here for our Free Troubleshooting Keto Workshop to learn common keto mistakes you should avoid to help you proclaim ultimate keto victory!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 4 ounces dark chocolate (I use Endangered Species from Thrive Market)
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons heavy whipping cream, room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Line mini muffin tray with mini muffin tins (approximately 20)
- Melt chocolate and butter together over medium heat
- Once melted, set aside for a few minutes to cool to avoid curdling
- Whisk in heavy cream and vanilla extract. Combine well
- Add mixture to mini muffin tins in 1 tablespoon increments
- Sprinkle chopped walnuts over fudge bombs
- Place in freezer for approximately 20 minutes
- Place bombs in ziploc bag and store in fridge
QUIT DIETING FOREVER!
To learn how to stop yo-yo dieting FOREVER, click here. Work with your body, not against it!
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeLet's Connect!