If you like spicy, I got spicy! If you like cheesy, I got cheesy! If you like delicious, it’s all right here. I made this new Cheesy Buffalo Ranch Chicken and Cauliflower Rice recipe last week and ate it all week long. It was that good! I’m even considering making it again this week.
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you are still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click below to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts or thighs
- 6 ounces shredded cheese (I used a Mexican cheese blend)
- 1 bag riced cauliflower
- 4 tablespoons real butter
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1-2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper, salt and garlic powder to season chicken
- Non stick cooking spray (I use Spectrum Coconut Spray Oil from Thrive Market
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray baking dish with nonstick spray
- Add chicken to baking dish
- Coat chicken generously with salt, pepper and garlic powder on both sides
- Place in oven for approximately 15 minutes
- In a separate sauce pan, melt butter while slightly browning garlic. Cook together over medium heat
- Once butter is melted, stir in buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, salt and pepper to sauce. Stir to combine. (you can also add 1/4 tsp on cayenne pepper if you like it extra spicy)
- Remove chicken from oven after 15 minutes. Add cauliflower rice into baking dish (place on sides of chicken or in between)
- Pour sauce over chicken and rice and top with cheese
- Bake for an additional 15-20 minutes
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeFollow Me: