I really wanted creamy, garlic green beans, but I couldn’t find my favorite recipe…so I decided to make up a new one. I’m so glad I did because it is delicious and is a recipe I will definitely keep in the dinner rotation.
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you are still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click below to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 12 ounces frozen green beans
- 4 tablespoons real butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Melt butter in sauce pan on medium heat
- Add minced garlic and cook 2-3 minutes
- Stir in heavy cream
- Add green beans to sauce pan. Bring cream mixture to a boil
- Turn heat to medium, cover and cook for 5-10 minutes (until sauce thickens and green beans are cooked)
- Season with salt
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeLet's Connect!