These Mediterranean steak strips are by far my favorite keto main dish to make thus far. It is such and easy & delicious recipe that I make it at least once per week (and hope for leftovers for the rest of the week).
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you are wondering how I get away with eating so much delicious food, yet maintain my lowest weight ever, check out the 12 Week Online Fat Loss Course. It is only $89 (instead of $129) if you click through my link. You will not find better health information out there!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1 & 1/2 pounds steak of choice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Cut steak into 1 inch thick strips
- Place all ingredients (except steak) in a ziploc bag. Close and shake bag to mix marinade
- Place steak in ziploc bag and shake gently to coat steak
- Let steak marinate for 4-24 hours in fridge
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat until it is very hot. With tongs, remove steak from bag and place in skillet.
- Cook steak for 3-4 minutes per side for a medium temperature
QUIT DIETING FOREVER!
To learn how to stop yo-yo dieting FOREVER, click here. Work with your body, not against it!
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeFollow Me: