These Mediterranean steak strips are by far my favorite keto main dish to make thus far. It is such and easy & delicious recipe that I make it at least once per week (and hope for leftovers for the rest of the week).
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you’re wondering how I get away with eating so much delicious food, yet maintain my lowest weight ever, check out the Keto Decoded Courses. We’re helping new people find their path to low-carb success everyday! Ask me about the new bonuses just added, which include:
- Personalized Macro Analysis Calculation
- Audio guidance through each module to help keep you on track!
- Case Study about your specific situation that will be featured on Chat the Fat (your identity will be kept secret)
- Additional top secret course bonuses!
If you’re new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1 & 1/2 pounds steak of choice
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce (you can use an additional 1/4 cup coconut aminos as a substitute)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic (let’s be real…I use an entire tablespoon)
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Cut steak into 1 inch thick strips
- Place all ingredients (except steak) in a ziploc bag. Close and shake bag to mix marinade
- Place steak in ziploc bag and shake gently to coat steak
- Let steak marinate for 4-24 hours in fridge
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat until it is very hot. With tongs, remove steak from bag and place in skillet.
- Cook steak for 3-4 minutes per side for a medium temperature
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeLet's Connect!