Most of my recipes are simple. I have small kids, so anything I make for dinner has to be quick, easy and low prep. This recipe fits that criteria.
I absolutely love wings, but these days I do not have the chance to get out for dinner as often as I would like. This Baked Buffalo Butter Chicken does an awesome job at killing my wing cravings any day of the week.
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you are still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click below to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1 pound chicken breasts or thighs
- Non stick cooking spray (I use Spectrum Coconut Spray Oil from Thrive Market)
- Garlic powder
- Black pepper
- Sea salt
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika (or regular paprika)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- dash of black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray baking dish with nonstick cooking spray
- Generously season both sides of chicken with garlic powder, black pepper and salt
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until inside is white and juices run clear
- In small sauce pan, melt butter and minced garlic together
- Once melted, add buffalo sauce, smoked paprika, sea salt and pepper. Stir well
- Remove chicken from oven, slice and pour a generous amount of Buffalo Butter sauce on top
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeFollow Me: