Chocolate Butter! Have you ever heard of such deliciousness in your life? Probably not since I kind of, sort of just made it up…but assure you me, it is delicious!
Well, I didn’t just make it up. I actually put the recipe together a few months ago. It’s not that I have been holding out on you….it’s just that my husband’s travel schedule has been off the charts, I officially have a two year old and life has gotten a little out of control! Now that we are all caught up, let’s get to the delicious recipe.
PS, I’m still on that anti-artificial sweeteners kick we talked about before. Only since then I have done more research and I am even more convinced that artificial sweeteners are just not the way for me to go. So here is yet another tasty recipe completely artificial sweetener free.
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you are still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click below to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 4 ounces butter
- 2 ounces dark chocolate (I use Theo’s 85% dark from Thrive Market)
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream, room temperature
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
- Line cupcake tray with cupcake tins (makes 8 large fat bombs)
- Melt chocolate and butter together over low heat
- Once melted, set aside for a few minutes to cool to avoid curdling
- Whisk in heavy cream and vanilla extract. Combine well
- Add mixture to cupcake tins in 2 tablespoon increments
- Place in freezer for approximately 20 minutes
- Place bombs in ziploc bag and store in fridge
Macros: 157 cals; 3 g carb, 2 net; 17 g fat; 1 g protein
QUIT DIETING FOREVER!
To learn how to stop yo-yo dieting FOREVER, click here. Work with your body, not against it!
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeFollow Me: