These Mediterranean chicken breasts are just like the Mediterranean steak strips, but chicken. They are so juicy, delicious and easy to make! I love to bake these for lunch and then make extra for easy lunches throughout the week.
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you are still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click below to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1 pound chicken breasts or thighs
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Non stick cooking spray (I use Spectrum Coconut Spray Oil from Thrive Market)
NEW KETO CHALLENGE STARTS OCTOBER 8! Click to view details.
- Place all ingredients (except chicken) in a ziploc bag. Close and shake bag to mix marinade
- Place chicken into ziploc bag and shake gently to coat chicken
- Place chicken in fridge and allow to marinate for 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Coat baking dish with nonstick cooking spray
- Place marinated chicken into baking dish and bake for approximately 25 minutes, or until chicken is white on the inside
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeFollow Me: