Take your eggs from blah to amazing with this easy high-fat egg recipe. Top with butter and serve with your choice of bacon or sausage to have a breakfast that will keep you energized all morning long.
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you are still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click below to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Chives, salt and pepper to season
- Melt butter in pan on low-medium heat
- Once melted, add minced garlic
- Whisk eggs in mixing bowl with heavy cream
- Once garlic slightly browns, add egg mixture
- Cook on low-medium heat, scrambling occasionally
- Garnish with chives, salt and pepper to taste
*Makes 2 servings
Tip: I like to pour Creamy Garlic Pesto Sauce over eggs for a little tasty high-fat variety.
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeFollow Me: