Chicken + Bacon + Avocado. Do I even need to write anything more? This easy to make dinner is beyond delicious! Did I mention it is easy? Definitely make extra for tomorrow’s lunch. You will thank yourself in the morning…and hopefully you will thank me for giving you that genius idea! (Burning those ketones gives me smart ideas like that all day long).
Scroll down for the recipe.
Are You Running Into Common Keto Roadblocks?
Register Here for our Free Troubleshooting Keto Workshop to learn common keto mistakes you should avoid to help you proclaim ultimate keto victory!
If you’re new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1 pound chicken breasts or thighs
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 cup bacon crumbles
- ½ cup full fat mayonnaise
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon black pepper + extra to season chicken
- Garlic powder
- ⅛ – ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- Non stick cooking spray (I use Spectrum Coconut Spray Oil from Thrive Market)
- Spray crock-pot with nonstick spray.
- Pour chicken broth into crock-pot.
- Season both sides of chicken with pepper and garlic powder to taste.
- Layer chicken on top of chicken broth in crock-pot.
- Cook for 3-4 hours on high or 7-8 hours on low.
- Shred chicken with two forks. Allow chicken to cool in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Add cooled chicken, bacon crumbles, avocado, onions, minced garlic, lime juice, red pepper flakes and mayo into a large mixing bowl. Combine.
- Serve immediately or place in fridge. Serve cold.
*Alternatively, you can bake chicken and use chicken chunks to mix into salad
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeLet's Connect!