Who wants spaghetti on a keto diet? Me!!! Skip the noodles…who needs insulin spiking carbs anyway? This creamy, spicy sauce is tasty enough to stand on it’s own or to pour over zoodles.
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you are still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click below to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1 pound 80% ground beef
- 1 cup low sugar marinara sauce
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic, divided
- Crushed red pepper
- Italian seasoning
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat in saucepan
- Once melted, stir in 2 teaspoons minced garlic until lightly browned
- Once garlic browns, add ½ cup heavy cream to saucepan
- Stir frequently until sauce thickens (5-10 minutes)
- Repeat with remaining ½ cup heavy cream
- Once sauce thickens, add low sugar marinara sauce. Stir well
While Cooking Sauce:
- Brown ground beef in skillet
- While meat is browning, add 1 teaspoon minced garlic and season generously with Italian seasoning. Add crushed red pepper to desired level
- Mix in diced onion and green pepper while beef is browning
- Once browned, pour thickened sauce over beef mixture and stir
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsme