My doctor ordered this picky girl to add a lot more veggies to my keto diet. Since then, stir fry’s have become my new go to. I changed out some traditional stir fry ingredients for more keto friendly options. The result – a very delicious meal where I actually want to eat all my veggies!
Quick tip: I double the recipe to make enough to heat up for an easy lunch.
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you are still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click below to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1-2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon ginger
Stir Fry Sauce:
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic infused oil (optional)
- 1 tablespoon arrow root powder
- 1 pound chicken breasts or thighs, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 cup shitake mushrooms, chopped
- 1 full zucchini, sliced
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut oil (enough to coat bottom of pan once melted)
- Stir together ingredients for marinade in a small mixing bowl.
- Place chicken in a separate bowl and pour marinade sauce over chicken. Allow chicken to marinate in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Melt coconut oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add marinated chicken to hot skillet.
- Cook approximately 3-5 minutes per side, or until chicken is lightly browned.
- Once browned, add chopped veggies on top of chicken. Cook approximately 5 minutes, or until veggies soften. Stir while cooking.
- Turn to low heat. Pour stir fry sauce over chicken and veggies and stir. Cook for 1-2 minutes while stirring.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeFollow Me: