I bought a roast specifically for this recipe…but my husband tried to steal it to smoke it instead. Thankfully I got to it first! Sadly it was so delicious that there weren’t any leftovers.
While I never anticipated fighting over who gets to cook, I have been craving this roast beef recipe ever since I made it last week. In fact, I wouldn’t mind making it again this week. As with many of the recipes I make, it’s easy, delicious and definitely a keeper!
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you are still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click below to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1 3-4 pound chuck roast
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1-2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Salt, pepper and oregano to season
- Non stick cooking spray (I use Spectrum Coconut Spray Oil from Thrive Market)
- Spray crock-pot with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place roast into crock-pot.
- Combine broth, balsamic vinegar, coconut aminos and minced garlic in mixing bowl. Pour over roast into crock-pot.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and oregano.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Break beef apart gently with 2 forks and serve.
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeLet's Connect!