As I continue to advance my health with even more healing foods, I wanted to find more ways to fit cilantro into my diet. Cilantro contains vitamin K, small amounts of folate, potassium, manganese and choline, as well as several antioxidants like beta-carotene and lutein.
Cilantro can also help remove harmful heavy metals from your body. My current detox plan focuses on removing harmful toxins to help heal my body…so feed me all the cilantro!
Since detoxing is important for improved health, eating this cauliflower rice recipe is a delicious way to get all of these health benefits! This recipe pairs well with a chicken or fish dish. You can even try it with chicken or steak fajitas!
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you are still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click below to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1 bag riced cauliflower (alternatively, you can rice your own. In this instance, use 1 medium head of cauliflower)
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup green onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (or enough to cover bottom of skillet)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- Sea salt (to taste)
- In large skillet, melt coconut oil over medium-high heat
- Once melted, add riced cauliflower. Cook until tender, or approximately 5 minutes
- Mix in coconut aminos. Cook for 1-2 minutes
- Remove from heat. Stir in diced green onions, cilantro, lime juice and salt.
NEW KETO CHALLENGE STARTS OCTOBER 8! Click to view details.
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeLet's Connect!