Coconut oil can be a great way to get more fat into your keto diet for supercharged results! Since not everyone prefers to eat coconut oil by the spoonful, I created a new twist on these coconut yummies.
They’re good. In fact they’re so good, you might be tempted to eat a bunch all at once. Remember to eat only as much fat as you can digest or you may suffer the consequences 😉
PS, I’m still on that anti-artificial sweeteners kick we talked about before. Here is yet another tasty recipe completely artificial sweetener free, but thanks to the delicious raspberries, still plenty sweet!
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you’re still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Learn how I incorporated more fat into my keto diet to lose more weight and regain my health!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 6 ounces coconut oil
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- Line mini cupcake pan with mini liners. (recipe makes approximately 24).
- Blend raspberries into puree with a blender. (I used raspberries that were frozen, but slightly thawed).
- Melt coconut oil over medium heat in saucepan.
- Remove from heat and stir in pureed raspberries.
- Blend well with a whisk to combine coconut oil and raspberries.
- Spoon mixture into mini cupcake liners in 1 tablespoon increments.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Store flat in a ziploc bag in freezer.
- Let bomb sit out for a few minutes if you like your raspberries gooey.
Macros per bomb: 66 cals; .6 g carb; .3 net carb; 7 g fat; 0 g protein
Tip: I no longer use artificial sweeteners in my recipes. If you still use sweeteners, these may not be sweet enough for you. Try adding liquid stevia drops or Swerve to your desired sweetness level.
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeLet's Connect!