Blueberry creams are similar to these strawberry creams I posted a few weeks ago…but made with blueberries!
These blueberry creams are easy & delicious. They’re so easy, you only need 2 ingredients! They also turn a pretty purple color. There’s not many purple foods I enjoy these days, but these are pretty delicious. Blueberries are also great for detoxification…just another reason to try these out!
PS, I’m still on that anti-artificial sweeteners kick we talked about before. Here is yet another tasty recipe completely artificial sweetener free, but thanks to the delicious strawberries, these are still deliciously sweet!
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you’re still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Check out my free e-book to learn how I used more fat to maximize my low-carb, high-fat diet results!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 8 ounces coconut butter (I use Nutiva Coconut Manna from Thrive Market)
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- Line mini cupcake pan with mini liners – recipe makes approximately 21.
- Blend blueberries into puree with a blender. (I used blueberries that were frozen, but mostly thawed)
- Melt coconut butter over medium heat in saucepan. Stir / mash with whisk. Watch as coconut butter melts so it does not burn.
- Remove from heat and stir in pureed blueberries.
- Blend well with a whisk.
- Spoon mixture into mini cupcake liners in 1 tablespoon increments.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Store in a ziploc bag in fridge (or freezer for a frozen treat).
Macros: 80 cals; 3.3 g carb; 1.5 G Net Carb; 7 g fat; .8 g protein Per fat bomb
Tip: I no longer use artificial sweeteners in my recipes. If you still use sweeteners, these may not be sweet enough for you. Try adding liquid stevia drops or Swerve to your desired sweetness level.
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeFollow Me: