While cookie dough fresh from the package is delicious, it’s definitely not keto friendly. These keto cookie dough balls – they’ve got your cookie dough craving covered. And they’re made to be eaten as is…no raw cookie dough warnings required!
PS, I’m still on that anti-artificial sweeteners kick we talked about before. Here is yet another tasty recipe completely artificial sweetener free, but delicious enough to fool your taste buds!
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you’re still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Check out our Keto Decoded Course to learn how lost more than 100 pounds and how I easily maintain that loss!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 2 cups almond flour (I used King Arthur from Thrive Market)
- 8 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 ounces dark chocolate, chopped (I use Theo’s 85% from Thrive Market)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Add butter, vanilla extract and salt to a large mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer, beat until ingredients are combined and butter is light & fluffy.
- Add almond flour. Beat with hand mixer until well combined and no dry spots remain.
- Pour in chopped chocolate. Mix by hand until well combined.
- Portion into 1 tablespoon increments. Roll into balls and place onto a cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate balls for 20 minutes, or until firm.
- Store in fridge in ziploc bag.
Recipe Makes approximately 18 balls
Tip: I no longer use artificial sweeteners in my recipes. If you still use sweeteners, these may not be sweet enough for you. Try adding liquid stevia drops or Swerve to your desired sweetness level.
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeFollow Me: