This chicken egg roll in a bowl recipe is one of my favorite new lunches. It’s quick & easy to make and tastes delicious! I may even dare to say I like it better than an egg roll from a decent Chinese restaurant.
Scroll down for the recipe.
Join the keto challenge today! Find out how much your life can transform in only 21 days!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1 pound chicken thighs, diced
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces broccoli slaw (coleslaw will work too)
- 1 tablespoon chili paste
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1-2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Heat coconut oil in large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and spices to pan. Cook until lightly browned, or approximately 5-7 minutes.
- Add broccoli slaw, butter and coconut aminos. Cover and cook over medium heat for approximately 5 more minutes. Stir occasionally.
Recipe serves 4