If you’re in need of a new breakfast recipe that’s easy to take to go, look no further. I love to cook a full batch of these ham & egg cups and reheat them in a toaster oven throughout the week for an quick & easy breakfast.
Scroll down for the recipe.
Join the keto challenge today! Find out how much your life can transform in only 21 days!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 12 slices ham
- 12 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Sea salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Dried parsley to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Line each muffin tin with a slice of ham.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top of ham evenly.
- Crack one egg into each ham cup.
- Season to taste with garlic powder, salt, pepper and dried parsley.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until eggs are cooked thoroughly.
Recipe serves 12