Some may call these cupcake tins full of deliciousness dessert…I sometimes may call them breakfast. Well, on some days at least. Since I don’t believe in adding a bunch of sweeteners to my keto treats, these are sometimes all I need for a quick grab and go breakfast or snack.
PS, I’m still on that anti-artificial sweeteners kick we talked about before. Here is yet another tasty recipe completely artificial sweetener free, but delicious enough to fool your taste buds!
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you’re still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Check out our Keto Decoded Course to learn how lost more than 100 pounds and how I easily maintain that loss!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 2 & 1/2 cups almond flour (I used King Arthur from Thrive Market)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup collagen protein (I used Great Lakes Collagen from Thrive Market)
- 16 tablespoons butter, softened
- 5 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 4 ounces water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 ounces dark chocolate (I use Theo’s 85% from Thrive Market)
- 2 ounces butter
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (I use Thrive Organic from Thrive Market)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Line muffin pan with cupcake tins
- Add dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl (almond flour, coconut flour, protein and salt). Whisk ingredients together.
- In large mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to mix butter until light and fluffy.
- Add in eggs and vanilla extract. Mix again.
- Add in almond flour mixture and mix again until ingredients are well combined. Do not over mix.
- Add in heavy cream and water. Mix again until ingredients are combined.
- Scoop mixture into cupcake tins. Divide evenly among 20 tins. (This should fill about 3/4 of a tin)
- Flatten with hands and place in oven for approximately 35 – 45 minutes, or until outside is lightly golden and inside is cooked thoroughly.
- Heat chocolate and remaining butter in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Stir as chocolate and butter melt together.
- Once melted, spoon chocolate mixture on top of cupcakes.
- Sprinkle shredded coconut flakes over chocolate topping.
Recipe Makes approximately 20 Cupcakes
Tip: I no longer use artificial sweeteners in my recipes. If you still use sweeteners, these may not be sweet enough for you. Try adding liquid stevia drops or Swerve to your desired sweetness level.
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeFollow Me: