I love adding fat bombs to my day that are mostly made of coconut oil because it’s great at burning stored body fat! While orange and chocolate may sound like a strange combo, these fat bombs remind me of an orange Tootsie Pop. They’re also very addicting, so beware!
PS, I’m still on that anti-artificial sweeteners kick we talked about before. Here is yet another tasty recipe completely artificial sweetener free, but delicious enough to fool your taste buds!
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you’re still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Check out our Keto Decoded Course to learn how lost more than 100 pounds and how I easily maintain that loss!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 10 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 ounces dark chocolate (I use Theo’s 85% from Thrive Market)
- ½ teaspoon orange extract
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Line muffin pan with cupcake tins
- In medium saucepan, melt dark chocolate and coconut oil over low heat.
- Stir with whisk occasionally while melting.
- Once melted, allow to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in orange and vanilla extract.
- Pour into mini muffin pans in 1 tablespoon increments.
- Place in freezer until firm, approximately 20 minutes.
- Pop out of muffin tins with a butter knife.
- Store in fridge or freezer in ziploc bag