Growing up one of my favorite meals was definitely chicken nuggets. Thankfully, that didn’t have to end once I switched over to keto…I just had to make a few adjustments. Since these keto chicken nuggets are healthy & tasty, I’m so happy I made the switch!
Scroll down for the recipe.
Are You Running Into Common Keto Roadblocks?
Register Here for our Free Troubleshooting Keto Workshop to learn common keto mistakes you should avoid to help you proclaim ultimate keto victory!
If you’re new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1 pound chicken, cut into nugget size chunks or strips
- 1 egg
- 1-2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2-3 tablespoons coconut oil for frying, or enough to coat bottom of pan once melted
- Beat together heavy cream & egg
- Pour egg mixture on top of cut up chicken. Be sure to cover chicken with the mixture. Then place in fridge for approximately 20 minutes,
- Mix spices and coconut flour together. Once mixed, spread out onto cookie sheet or other flat surface.
- Dip egg soaked chicken into coconut flour mix. Coat both sides of each piece and then set aside.
- Heat coconut oil in frying pan on stove until very hot.
- Add coated chicken to hot oil. Cook approximately 5 minutes per side. Keep an eye on chicken so it does not burn. Remove from pan once fully cooked in the middle and serve.
Makes 4 Servings
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeLet's Connect!