Growing up one of my favorite meals was definitely chicken nuggets. Thankfully, that didn’t have to end once I switched over to keto…I just had to make a few adjustments. Since these keto chicken nuggets are healthy & tasty, I’m so happy I made the switch!
Scroll down for the recipe.
Ready to Kickstart Your Success Story?
If you’re still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click here to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you’re new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1 pound chicken, cut into nugget size chunks or strips
- 1 egg
- 1-2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2-3 tablespoons coconut oil for frying, or enough to coat bottom of pan once melted
- Beat together heavy cream & egg
- Pour egg mixture on top of cut up chicken. Be sure to cover chicken with the mixture. Then place in fridge for approximately 20 minutes,
- Mix spices and coconut flour together. Once mixed, spread out onto cookie sheet or other flat surface.
- Dip egg soaked chicken into coconut flour mix. Coat both sides of each piece and then set aside.
- Heat coconut oil in frying pan on stove until very hot.
- Add coated chicken to hot oil. Cook approximately 5 minutes per side. Keep an eye on chicken so it does not burn. Remove from pan once fully cooked in the middle and serve.
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Makes 4 Servings
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsme