Sure these fathead hot dogs might sound like the perfect keto dinner to feed your kids … but why stop there? These epic treats make the perfect easy week night dinner, or even make them ahead of time and heat them up for lunch!
PS … these might be the hardest food to get a good picture of, so definitely don’t judge the taste by it’s cover 😉
Scroll down for the recipe.
Are You Running Into Common Keto Roadblocks?
Register Here for our Free Troubleshooting Keto Workshop to learn common keto mistakes you should avoid to help you proclaim ultimate keto victory!
If you’re new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 6 hot dogs
- 1 & 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp cream cheese (1 oz)
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- dash of salt
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Melt the mozzarella and cream cheese together on the stove top over medium heat. Stir while melting.
- Once melted, stir in almond flour, egg and spices to the melted cheese mixture to form the dough.
- Flatten the dough onto a baking sheet. Cut into 6 squares with pizza cutter.
- Add a slice of cheddar cheese on top of each slice of dough.
- Place your hot dogs in the middle and roll them up.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until crust is golden and hot dogs are fully cooked.
Makes 6 Servings