Halloween is almost here! Ditch all of the temptations for high sugar chocolate that will only lead to weight gain … and make these delicious treats that help burn fat instead! You can add these to lined mini cupcake tins or even cute little pumpkin molds.
Most chocolate treats around the holidays have sugar. So. Much. Sugar. They have cane sugar. They have brown sugar. They’re pretty much squares filled with sugar. But these bombs don’t have added sugar! Not even the artificial sweeteners most keto treats have.
No added sugar. No added artificial sweeteners. Still every bit of delicious!
*If you’re accustomed to a lot of sweetness in your diet, add Stevia or Swerve at your own risk 😉
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you are still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click below to learn how I changed my life forever!
Click here to watch our FREE Overcoming Keto Roadblocks Workshop!
If you’re new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 3 ounces dark chocolate
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream, room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Peanut Butter Layer:
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line mini muffin tray with mini muffin tins (recipe makes 24)
- Melt chocolate and 4 tablespoons butter together over low-medium heat
- Once melted, set aside for a few minutes to cool to avoid curdling
- Whisk in heavy cream and vanilla extract. Combine well
- Add chocolate layer to mini muffin pan in 1/2 tablespoon increments
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes
- Combine peanut butter, melted butter and vanilla extract in mixing bowl. Stir well
- Remove muffin tray from freezer. Add peanut butter layer over chocolate layer in 1/2 tablespoon increments
- Place in freezer for additional 20 minutes
- Place bombs in ziploc bag and store in fridge
Tip: I no longer use artificial sweeteners in my recipes. If you still use sweeteners, these may not be sweet enough for you. Try adding liquid stevia drops or Swerve to your desired sweetness level.
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeLet's Connect!