Chocolate almonds are one of my favorite treats…but the kind you buy at the store are filled with sugar and other junk that isn’t helping you lose weight on your low carb, high fat plan. Make this easy & tasty treat instead!
These delicious chocolate butter almonds don’t contain any added sweeteners…not even the artificial sweeteners most keto treats contain.
No added sugar. No added artificial sweeteners. Still every bit of delicious!
*If you’re accustomed to a lot of sweetness in your diet, add Stevia or Swerve at your own risk 😉
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you are still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click below to learn how I changed my life forever!
Click here to watch our FREE Overcoming Keto Roadblocks Workshop!
If you’re new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 2 cups almonds
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3 oz 85% or higher dark chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line mini muffin tray with mini muffin tins (recipe makes 24)
- Melt chocolate and butter together over low-medium heat
- Whisk in vanilla extract. Combine well.
- Add chocolate butter almonds to mini muffin pan in 1 tablespoon increments
- Place in freezer for 20 minutes
- Place bombs in ziploc bag and store in fridge
Tip: I no longer use artificial sweeteners in my recipes. If you still use sweeteners, these may not be sweet enough for you. Try adding liquid stevia drops or Swerve to your desired sweetness level.
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeLet's Connect!