Some may call these cupcake tins full of deliciousness dessert…I sometimes may call them breakfast. Well, on some days at least. Since I don’t believe in adding a bunch of sweeteners to my keto treats, these are sometimes all I need for a quick grab and go breakfast or snack.
If you’re in need of a new breakfast recipe that’s easy to take to go, look no further. I love to cook a full batch of these ham & egg cups and reheat them in a toaster oven throughout the week for an quick & easy breakfast.
This chicken egg roll in a bowl recipe is one of my favorite new lunches. It’s quick & easy to make and tastes delicious! I may even dare to say I like it better than an egg roll from a decent Chinese restaurant.
The 21 Day Keto Healthy Habits Challenge
New Challenge starts January 7th!
Click here to sign up today.
Who is right for this challenge?
- Are having trouble getting into ketosis on your own…
- Can’t figure out the right macro balance for long term success…
- Thrive with the support of others in your situation…
- Want meal plans and macros spelled out for you…
- Want easy meal choices tailored to your preferences…
- Are interested in extra support from me in an exclusive support group…
- Are ready to help motivate others, while also keeping yourself accountable…
- Want to win up to $1,000 just by eating learning the right way to keto…
Then…THIS CHALLENGE IS RIGHT FOR YOU!
The Challenge Reviews are in!
Even more keto challenge reviews:
“I encourage everyone….you will never be sorry!!! Nissa is such a wonderful coach!!!” – Cathey S.
“Ok guys! Do not hesitate. You will gain so much knowledge and learn that Keto is good! Nissa is very honest in her sharing and reminds you that everyone is different. So if you need a little boost of accountability this challenge is for you. It is a bully free zone and no matter your struggle, you will feel better after 21 days!” – Kim S.
Included in the 21 Day Keto Healthy Habits Challenge:
- Complete access to me to review your food logs – this can make or break your success!
- Personalized macros based on your current stats to help excel your progress
- The Easy Mix & Match meal plan & recipe guide, complete with macros (even more mix and match meals have been added since the last challenge!)
- Complete Keto Success Guide
- NEW – Daily Emails with new healthy habits designed to help you achieve long term success
- Getting Started Checklist
- Keto Swaps & Substitutes Guide
- Measurement Worksheets
- Exclusive Facebook Support Group only for challenge participants
- NEW – A discounted rate for a Platinum Keto Decoded Membership
- PLUS – 1st Place wins up to $1,000! (*subject to 40 challenger registrations)
The NEW challenge starts Monday January 7th!
Prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place winners!!!
The more participants, the bigger the prizes!
Tell your friends to join too!
While cookie dough fresh from the package is delicious, it’s definitely not keto friendly. These keto cookie dough balls – they’ve got your cookie dough craving covered. And they’re made to be eaten as is…no raw cookie dough warnings required!
Here’s my take on one of my paleo pecan bar pie favorites! I make these everything Thanksgiving and they get more delicious each year. While they make a great dessert, they also go well with coffee for a delicious low-carb, high-fat breakfast.
These seasoned sweet potato skins make a great appetizer or even an excellent side dish option for your low-carb, high-fat lifestyle.