These tasty treats have been helping me burn body fat since the start! I recently updated this recipe to a non-sweetened version, but if you aren’t quite ready to kick the added artificial sweeteners quite yet, try out this version.
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you are still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click below to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 8 ounces coconut oil
- 4 ½ ounces creamy peanut butter
- 1 ½ ounces unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 stick real butter
- 15 – 30 drops dark chocolate stevia
- Over medium heat, combine coconut oil, peanut butter and butter (350 degrees F if using toaster oven)
- Once melted, stir in unsweetened cocoa powder and stevia drops. Using whisk, stir until smooth
- Spoon into mini muffin pan in 1 tablespoon increments
- Freeze until firm (approximately 20 minutes)
- Remove from pan by popping out with butter knife
- Store in ziploc bag in freezer or fridge
*TIP: I use a turkey baster to transfer oil to mini muffin tins.
These are a staple in my house. I typically make a double batch for less cleanup and more time in between batches.
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeFollow Me: