This Buffalo Ranch Taco Salad is great to replace your shelled favorites on Taco Tuesday…or pretty much any night of the week. You can eat it warm or let it cool in the fridge.
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you’re still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click here to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1 pound 80% lean ground beef
- 1 ounce taco seasoning
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3/4 cups water
- 4 ounces ranch dressing
- 2 ounces buffalo sauce
- 4-6 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped (optional)
- 4 ounces Mexican cheese, shredded
- Brown ground beef in skillet
- Add minced garlic while browning beef
- Once browned, stir in taco seasoning and water
- Bring to a boil; then simmer for 5 minutes
- Allow beef to cool
- In a large bowl, combine beef, lettuce, onion, tomato, cheese, hot sauce and ranch. Toss until evenly coated.
- Serve immediately. Alternatively, this can be eaten cold from the fridge.
*Makes approximately 4 servings
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeLet's Connect!