This is one of the first meals I ever made low carb. I started out by eating only half a serving of noodles with a heavy meat sauce at first. From there I lowered that to a fourth of a serving of noodles until eventually I just ate the yummy sauce.
Of course it has a come a long way since the beginning. I’ve added some extra spices and lots of extra fat. Pour over your favorite veggies or just eat with a spoon.
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you’re still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click here to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1 pound 80% lean ground beef
- 1 jar no sugar marinara sauce
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Crushed red pepper
- Brown ground beef in large skillet. Season generously with oregano while browning. Add crushed red pepper to taste.
- While browning meat, add onions, green peppers and minced garlic.
- Once meat is browned, turn heat to low – medium.
- Add butter. While butter melts, add jar of marinara sauce and stir.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over sauce.
- Remove from heat. Stir in olive oil.
- Mix well and serve in a bowl.
Recipe Serves 4
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsme