Steer clear of the sugary caramel apple treats this Halloween with these Caramel Apple Fat Bombs. There are no apples included, but did you ever really eat that part anyway?
I learned that artificial sweeteners don’t work for me. Read here to find out more. These Caramel Apple Bombs are simple enough to not require any sweeteners, but if you are looking for a sweeter taste, add Stevia or Swerve at your own risk 😉
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you’re still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Check out my free e-book to learn how I used more fat to maximize my low-carb, high-fat diet results!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter (use no-stir peanut butter)
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line mini-muffin pan with mini-muffin liners (recipe makes approximately 24).
- Melt butter and peanut butter together over low-medium heat in a saucepan. Stir until well combined.
- Once melted, remove from heat. Whisk in vanilla extract and heavy whipping cream.
- Spoon into mini-cupcake pan in 1 tablespoon increments.
- Place in freezer until firm, approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove and store in fridge or freezer in ziploc bag.
*TIP: There are two ways to enjoy these tasty fat bombs:
- Straight out of the fridge or freezer like a typical fat bomb.
- Melt 1-2 fat bombs in a toaster over at 350 degrees for 5 -7 minutes for an extra gooey treat (just like the caramel apple topping).
Macros: 107 cals; 2.5 g carb, 2 net; 10 g fat; 2.5 g protein
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsme