When I first attempted this fat bomb recipe, I simply melted down Lilly’s dark chocolate. The recipe tasted a little too “processed” for me and resulted in an instant headache that lasted for three days! Once I recovered, I decided to attempt this recipe again with my own chocolate mixture. Much tastier and even more healthy fats!
More proof, real food wins again.
If you are wondering how I get away with eating so much delicious food, yet maintain my lowest weight ever, check out the 12 Week Online Fat Loss Course. It is only $89 if you click through my link. (Originally $129). This is really the best health information out there!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 5 ounces almond butter, whipped
- 4 ounces coconut oil, melted
- 2 ounces 85% or higher dark chocolate (I use Endangered Species 88% from Thrive Market)
- 3/4 ounce unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 20 drops dark chocolate liquid stevia
- Pinch of salt
- Over medium heat, melt coconut oil and 85% dark chocolate in saucepan
- Once melted, remove from heat. Whisk in heavy cream, unsweetened cocoa powder and stevia drops
- Add pinch of salt. Stir until well combined
- In a separate bowl, whip almond butter with a hand mixer
- In a lined mini muffin cupcake tin, drop in coconut oil chocolate mixture into mini cupcake tins. Spoon in approximately 1 teaspoon increments.
- Spoon in a layer of whipped almond butter in approximately 1 teaspoon increments on top of chocolate layer
- Spoon in remaining coconut oil chocolate mixture on top of almond butter (approximately 1 teaspoon increments)
- Place in freezer until frozen (approximately 20 minutes)
- Store in fridge or freezer in ziploc bag
Makes approximately 24 mini cupcake size fat bombs
QUIT DIETING FOREVER!
To learn how to stop yo-yo dieting FOREVER, click here. Work with your body, not against it!
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeLet's Connect!