I was born and raised in Chicago. I will eternally be a Chicago girl at heart. Sitting outside in my flip flops and t-shirt in mid-November, I am definitely happy to be in Arizona, however as a Chicago girl, I need my pizza!
Check out this copy cat recipe of Chicago’s very own Lou Malnati’s no dough pizza. If you can’t make it to Chicago for some awesome Lou Malnati’s pizza, bring the Lou Malnati’s to you!
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you’re still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click here to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage
- 1 cup (8 oz) low carb marinara sauce (I use Organico Bello)
- 1 & 1/2 cups (6 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1-2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp and 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 & 1/2 tsp oregano
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- On an un-greased pan, flatten sausage to form crust (I flatten with my hands)
- Sprinkle with 1-2 tsp garlic powder and 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Place in oven for approximately 20 minutes, or until crust is mostly cooked (look for gray color, not quite browned)
- In mixing bowl, add low carb marinara sauce, 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning, 1/2 tsp oregano, 1/2 tbsp minced garlic, 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper. Stir well.
- Remove partially cooked crust from oven. Layer sauce on top.
- Layer any additional ingredients. I add diced onion, diced green pepper and pepperoni.
- Carefully layer cheese on top. Sprinkle with remaining oregano.
- Place back in oven until cheese is melted, approx. 10 – 12 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!
Recipe Serves 4
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeLet's Connect!