This past Thanksgiving was 100% keto for me…and it was the most delicious Thanksgiving ever! Even our non-keto guests agreed the food was awesome. Everyone’s favorite dish was definitely the low carb Maple Pecan Bars.
While I want to eat those delicious bars every single day for the rest of my life, I just do not have time to recreate the recipe all that often. That recipe inspired me to create these delicious Maple Pecan Fat Bombs. Since I am still participating in a No Artificial Sweetener New Year, these do not contain any added artificial sweeteners. They are high in healthy fats, low in carbs and overflowing with a great maple taste.
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you’re wondering how I get away with eating so much delicious food, yet maintain my lowest weight ever, check out the Fat Loss Decoded Courses. We’re helping new people find their path to low-carb success everyday! Ask me about the new bonuses just added, which include:
- Personalized Macro Analysis Calculation
- Audio guidance through each module to help keep you on track!
- Case Study about your specific situation that will be featured on Chat the Fat (your identity will be kept secret)
- Additional top secret course bonuses!
If you’re new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 4 ounces coconut oil
- 4 ounces almond butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract
- 1 teaspoon blackstrap molasses
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- Line mini muffin tray with mini cupcake tins
- Melt coconut oil and almond butter in saucepan over medium heat. Stir with whisk to combine.
- Once melted, remove from heat and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Add in heavy cream, vanilla extract, maple extract and blackstrap molasses. Stir with whisk to combine.
- Add mixture to lined mini muffin tray in 1 tablespoon increments
- Drop in pecans to individual tins by hand
- Place in freezer until firm (20-30 minutes)
- Store in a ziploc bag in fridge or freezer
QUIT DIETING FOREVER!
To learn how to stop yo-yo dieting FOREVER, click here. Work with your body, not against it!
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeFollow Me: