I originally made these Unsweetened Chocolate Pecan Balls as an after meal treat…but I will confess that I commonly eat a few as my breakfast. They really hit the spot when I don’t have time to whip up a fancy keto breakfast or when I really want something carb-like in the morning.
Artificial sweeteners? We don’t need no stinkin’ artificial sweeteners. These are tasty enough to enjoy as they are! Less artificial insulin spikes equals more fat burning for all!
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you are wondering how I get away with eating so much delicious food, yet maintain my lowest weight ever, check out the 12 Week Online Fat Loss Course. It is only $89 (instead of $129) if you click through my link. You will not find better health information out there!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 8 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 & 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup almond butter (I use Justins from Thrive Market)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon collagen (I used Great Lakes Collagen in the green can from Thrive Market)
- 1 large egg
- 2 ounces dark chocolate, chopped (I use Endangered Species from Thrive Market)
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- With hand mixer, combine butter, coconut oil, almond butter, vanilla extract, baking powder and collagen.
- Once combined, add egg and mix again.
- Add almond flour and mix until combined. Do not over mix flour, as this may cause recipe to dry out.
- Add in chopped chocolate and pecans. Mix with hands.
- Form into balls and place onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for approximately 20 – 25 minutes, or until bottoms are golden and center is thoroughly cooked.
QUIT DIETING FOREVER!
To learn how to stop yo-yo dieting FOREVER, click here. Work with your body, not against it!
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeFollow Me: