Fudge has always been one of my all time favorite treats. I never bothered to make it because I thought if I did, I would eat the entire batch all in one day. Turns out I was right! Well, sort of.
Ok, so it took a little under a week to eat the entire batch, however, the fudge I make is filled with delicious fats and very low in carbs … so I don’t feel too bad about eating a few pieces each day. I’m definitely still staying far away from the artificial sweeteners. I just feel too good without adding them back into my diet.
Want to learn how I got started with losing 100 lbs?
Kickstart your plan the right way with our FREE Keto Kickstart Course!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 4 ounces dark chocolate (I use Endangered Species from Thrive Market)
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons heavy whipping cream, room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Line mini muffin tray with mini muffin tins (approximately 20)
- Melt chocolate and butter together over medium heat
- Once melted, set aside for a few minutes to cool to avoid curdling
- Whisk in heavy cream and vanilla extract. Combine well
- Add mixture to mini muffin tins in 1 tablespoon increments
- Sprinkle chopped walnuts over fudge bombs
- Place in freezer for approximately 20 minutes
- Place bombs in ziploc bag and store in fridge
QUIT DIETING FOREVER!
To learn how to stop yo-yo dieting FOREVER, click here. Work with your body, not against it!
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeLet's Connect!